Vendor Collaboration Portal (VCP)
The Kroger Vendor Collaboration Portal (VCP)
streamlines the promotional allowance contract process.
Benefits to our Vendors and Brokers
- No cost to register or use the Kroger VCP.
- Automated calculation of overlapping deals.
- Consistent, trackable, comprehensive deal information in one location.
- Streamlines deal communications with Kroger Merchandising for stores and digital sales.
It is a requirement to be registered with a valid DUNS# in the Kroger Supplier Hub prior to registering in VCP.
Training materials are located on the VCP site from the menu on the left side of the home screen choose “Training and Frequently Asked Questions.”
Use the materials provided at the links below to register a new company and/or new user.
- Vendor Registration and User Management Job Aid
- Broker Registration and User Management Job Aid
- Company Registration Training Video
- User Registration Training Video